Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Male Bondage Wear


This bondage set is for Yangthecat, who is the author of captivating story We Are Stardust. When you start reading her stories, you just cannot stop! The model is Justin, one of the characters in We Are Stardust. Yangthecat, thanks for loaning him.


This bondage clothing set actually exists in real life and you can buy it from Bondage Fetish Store. If you are under 18, don't click the link!









The set is for adults/young adults and it uses base game meshes. All items are bump mapped to avoid drawn-on look. They are recolorable and have 2 presets. Different parts have different shininess to make the straps look more leathery.

I might have went a bit too far with the bumps on the pants - I bump mapped the folds too and it looks like there would be some kind of a pattern on them. But well, I can live with that.








The pictures are taken in-game with Sixtyten's Photo Backdrop
I don't use HQ Mod.
What you see is what you get. 


CREDITS:

Inspiration and ideas - Yangthecat
Model - Justin by Yangthecat (Seems I missed some tattoos, though)
Real life clothing - Bondage Fetish Store (Online Shop)
Creators of the poses - Several creators, I lost count, sorry




3 comments:

  1. Justin prefers an adults only environment anyway, lol.
    Thanks again for this!
    Here's a pic for you:
    http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n145/yangthecat/justin2.jpg

    http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n145/yangthecat/justin3.jpg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Caterpillar,
      Love the pics!

      LOL, I actually like the adults only environment better myself. What all I can do here!

      Only thing that makes me feel a bit sad is that I had a ton of lovely comments from you all and Google required me to remove the old blog entries. So I lost all those comments.

      So it makes me glad to see you here again :)
      Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Kits will include Bondage sets, restraints, silk sashes etc. Also, you will get hard-core dominatrix Sets. So why waiting? Turn your boring bedroom into a dungeon and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete